Thursday, December 22, 2022

Christmas Wrapping

I may be going overboard.  It began last year when I started embellishing my packages using a glue gun and and old plastic wreath.  Now I have found all sorts of bits and bobs to use. 
Stick on gems and little plastic snowflakes,
Left over upholstery trim and and origami tree,
Foam lights and that plastic wreath,
My favorite, trim from two old bedspreads and a piece of ribbon,
A Christmas card,
A fabric ornament I made but didn’t like well enough to use on the tree,
A very old pick and some yarn, 
And a candy cane with some Santa erasers.  I am seeing a theme here.  And it might be that I keep too much random stuff.
 

2 comments:

C said...

Beautiful artistry.

Shirley said...

That is very cool! And creative. Much better than buying expensive wrapping paper. Hmmm may have inspired me for next year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...