Friday, January 7, 2022

More Snow And Surprise Baby S

Because the last snow was so wet and heavy, it stuck to everything.
It then started to weigh down my arborvitaes. 
It made them look like something from Dr. Seuss.
But I do love taking pictures of the snow. 
And then today we have a surprise guest.  V told me last night at 9:30 that her daycare would be closed the next day because it was cold.  Last I checked, most daycares were inside with heat and air.  I guess 11 degrees was too cold to make it from the car to the door.  Anyway, I of course volunteered to keep Baby S.  (We even get to keep her overnight and M and V will come pick her up tomorrow)
V sent her with this precious snow suit.  And since we had a fresh skiff of snow I put it to use. 
Then Baby S tried to crawl and got her hand in the snow.  Oh no!
I don't think she liked it too much.
OK, I will go look for some gloves next time.

1 comment:

C said...

Very Dr. Seuss on the arborvitae. Adorable snow suit (and baby)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...