Saturday, January 15, 2022

There is Something Amiss

Can you tell what it is?  J said I needed to check on the goats.  I had just driven by them on my way back from DG ($5 off $25 today) and had not noticed anything.  Maybe I was just on too much of a shopping high since all my coupons worked. 
Looks like they are all out enjoying the calm before the storm. 
But on closer inspection, maybe this one is having a bad day.
And she didn't even get stuck at ground level.  She is having to stand on the fence to keep from choking.  
But this was pokeweed not chokeberry.  I managed to squish her head and horns back through the fence, no harm done.  
I then threw the pokeweed over to the goat side.  The stuck goat had already run off but this one enjoyed the treat.
 

1 comment:

C said...

Yikes - what a terrible predicament. Happy to hear there was a happy ending.

Going for a $5 off $25 - after your recent great success? "a shopping high" made me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...