Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Gone Again

Zipper is missing again.  We last saw her Friday night when we fed the big dogs.  She had been hanging out with the big dogs at night and laying around the yard all day.  Last week a neighbor called and said she was on their front porch.  So Joe started tying her up at night.  But Friday, we let her stay out with the big dogs again.  She didn’t come back for breakfast Saturday.  We drove up and down the roads,  called some neighbors, messaged others on Facebook, nothing. I had the clinic post it on their Facebook page.  It has been shared 30 times.  
The not knowing is the hardest part.  I don’t understand why she doesn’t stay in the dog heaven we have here. 
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Bad little doggie! I hope she makes her way home soon. In my experience, most herding breeds need to be contained until they get some age on them.

C said...

Terrible news. I hope she returns soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...