Sunday, September 18, 2022

In Bloom At The 4Rs

I think I need to work more at fall flowers.  Things are getting scarce on the blooming side.
The crape myrtles are finally blooming so you could notice.  It seems like every time I go to North Carolina they are in full bloom there.  But mine don’t get around to it until almost frost.
This is one of my favorite views right now.  I love coming around the corner and seeing the different layers of flowers.
The hydrangea also finally has decided to bloom.
And some sun drops have decided to rebloom.  They are a late spring flower so this one got a little confused.
 And who wouldn’t smile driving up to a pink Mandevilla in full bloom.

2 comments:

C said...

All beautiful. Your pink Mandevilla is a show piece :)

Shirley said...

We have had frosty mornings for a few days now.
So nice to see blooms! I miss my flower gardens.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...